Monday, August 20, 2012

What the hell

Someday is Today

Hey y'all, today is Monday by six minutes. It's someday, just barely. And you know what? I am blessed with the opportunity to share some things with you. Who comprises "you?" I guess we'll see, won't we? At the worst it'll give my Mama something to check in the mornings. Hey, mama!

Someday IS today. And there is a point to it. The point of yesterday was to shake that ass. I'm pleased to announce that asses were shaken yesterday, love was made, and hearts were lifted because of it. I haven't felt that kind of satisfaction in... I don't remember how long. The satisfactions I've felt of late were fleeting, if not imaginary.

But that wasn't today. Today is SOME DAY. Today is THE day. And that's how things are gonna be. This little blog might last until Thursday, or it might swell to truly biblical proportions. Either way, I give you this promise from my heart: you come visit here, you will know me and what I'm about. And I'm about sekf expression, and amusing you.

Happy Monday, let's set the bar high and shoot for the moon. 

Starting  from square one, here's some Monday reality:

No comments:

Post a Comment